Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Ratatouille

man - ratatouille dinner was such a good idea! Simple and healthy!

With a few items in the fridge, I made a great Ratatouille.

First I heated up a little olive oil and through in some chopped onions. While that was cookin', I chopped up the other veggies I had - Eggplant. Zucchini, asparagus, and mushrooms! Cut them into medium pieces and threw them in the pot. I unfortunately did not have any tomatoes which would have made the yummy sauce, but luckily, I did have a bottle of tomato juice! It worked just as well.


So I let that cook, simmer, as you will. I spiced it up by putting alot of hot sauce into the pot with some red chili flakes and some black pepper - and a pinch of salt.


Whaalaaa! Dinner is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment